Celebrating Penance and Reconciliation
In Chapter 5 the students learn about the peace and unity that comes from receiving God's forgiveness and love through the sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Click here for the activity for Chapter 5.
Distribute the activity sheets. Read the directions aloud. Point out the code on the right side of the page. Remind students to use the code to complete the sentences and to unscramble their circled letters at the bottom of the page.
1. Jesus tells us about God's forgiveness and love.
2. We receive God's forgiveness in the sacrament of reconciliation.
3. We celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
4. Reconciliation brings peace and unity.
What do we call the person seeking forgiveness in the sacrament of Reconciliation? penitent
Multiple Intelligences: Linguistic, Logical/Mathematical